Pads should be changed every 3–4 hours, even if you have a light flow. Regular changing prevents buildup of bacteria and stops odor. If you have a heavier flow, you might need to change pads more often to make sure you don’t leak. pads have a sticky strip along the bottom. You peel off the paper strip that covers the adhesive and press the pad into the crotch of your underwear and around the bottom of the crotch
Overnight protection for even heavy menstrual periods, discharge, and perspiration to help you wake up feeling more comfortable.
- Gives protection of heavy flow.
- It gives your skin a smooth feather-like touch
- Rash free, Soft Edge Arms made of textile cotton help prevent rashes during and after periods
- Each sanitary pad comes in an individually wrapped compact disposable cover that makes it easy to carry and discard after use
- Incredibly soft cover for maximum comfort even throughout your heaviest nights.
- Odor control system keeps you feeling fresh all the time
- Perfect design keep the pad in place & helps in better protection from side leak
- Freshness for irritation free feel
- Dermatologically Tested
- Delightful scent for all day freshness